- Cortney Cantrell (History), “Struggles for Power: The Relationship Between the Church, the State and the Heretical Movements”
- Christopher Griffin (History), “Church Repression of Ritual Magic”
- Kara Ritchhart (History/sociology), “The Women of Catharism”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Suzanne LaVere (History)
9:50-10:50 AM Panel: "20th Century Genocidal Practices"
- Rebecca Dodds (History), “The Herero Genocide: A Precursor to the Holocaust”
- Andrea Ritter (French), “Inconsistency: Discussion of Vichy France and Its Role in the Holocaust by French Presidents”
- Matthew Rybicki (History/ Political Science), “Japanese War Crimes: an Infamous Debate for an Infamous Act”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Ann Livschiz (History)
11:00AM-12:00 PM Panel: "Heroes, Villains, and Symbols"
- Jessica Riley (English), “The Role of Revolutionary Rhetoric and Symbolism in the Execution of Louis XVI: The Death of an Era”
- Eve Eiler (History), “John Brown: Idealist, Demented, or Fanatic?”
- Tanner Billingsley (History), “Mother Jones and the Coal Wars”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Jeffrey Malanson (History)
12:10 PM-12:50 PM Panel: "Creation of Culture in America"
- Sarah McGee (History), “The Ghost Dance: Cultural Preserver and Doctrine of Peace”
- Keith Beaudin (History), "Bringing Civil Rights to the Movies, 1942-1967”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. David Schuster (History)