- Shane Grant (History), “In Self-Defense: The Confederacy Reinterpreted as a Conservative Revolution”
- Joseph Wuest (History/ Political Science), “Madalyn Murray O'Hair and the Atheist Movement for Political Legitimacy”
- Tanner Billingsley (History), “New Deal Radicalism: Roosevelt, Labor, and the Wagner Act”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. David Schuster (History)
10:35-11:15 AM Panel: "Revolutions Around the World: Mexico and Romania"
- Alexander Allison (History/ Spanish), “Plan de Ayala: Blueprint for the Mexican Revolution”
- James Rinehart (History), “Revision of the Romanian Political Spectrum”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Richard Weiner (History)
11:20AM-11:50 AM Panel: "Internship Opportunities through the Department of History"
- Douglas Sagstetter (History), “Internship Opportunities through the Department of History”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Christine Erickson (History)