- Sarah McGee (History), “Indian Policy as a States' Rights Issue: President Jackson's Justification for Removal”
- Katherine Lautzenhiser (History), “John Adams: The Measure of a Man”
- Joseph Wuest (Political Science), “Slavery, the Supreme Court, and the Second Party System”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Jeffrey Malanson (History)
10:10-11:10 AM Panel: "War, Gender, And Identity in Medieval Europe"
- Kent Richardson (History), “Agincourt: England's Unpredictable Triumph Over France”
- Sara Jackson (History), “'Gens Anglorum' and 'Normanitas': The Bayeux Tapestry and the Effects of Norman Conquest on Language and Arts”
- Rebecca Jacobs (History/Anthropology), “The Legacy of Christine de Pizan”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Suzanne LaVere (History)
11:20AM-12:40 PM Panel: "War, Memory, Gender"
- Christopher Rozman (History), “Britain's Guided Memory: Remembering the Million Dead from the Great War”
- Tanner Billingsley (History), “Remembering the Blockade: Soviet Policy and Wartime Culture in Besieged Leningrad”
- Anthony Ternet (History), “Sex Roles in Soviet Propaganda Poster of the Khruschev Era”
- Stephanie Boissy (History), “Women's Lives in the Soviet Labor Camps”
- Chair/Moderator: Dr. Christine Erickson (History)